The data centre as we know it is dead. Long live the customised
It is predicted that 80% of today’s traditional data centres will be shut down by 2025. As many organisations grapple with the issue of where to host their applications, data centres will need to become more powerful and versatile to compete.
- Enables CIOs to focus on an application portfolio rather than physical infrastructure
- Provides compute power to innovate by keeping abreast of trends like IoT and AI
- Facilitates the modernisation of environments and solves legacy problems
- Internalise new technologies to pave the way for future digital success.
Significant business ability with the Nexio data centre solution.
Improve reliability, availability, scalability and manageability of your data backup and data protection environment while meeting compliance and business continuity requirements.
- Workloads and operating systems to meet all needs
- Makes provision for x86 SPARC and Unix
- Includes high-performance storage
- Enables public, private and hybrid cloud strategies
- Reliable low-latency performance
- Available as a managed solution to contain costs
Our data centre solution includes:
Options for fully managed, private, public or hybrid solutions
Consolidation, virtualisation, data analytics and security, end-to-end
Professional services capabilities
We ensure that:
Storage, management and application needs are always met
Data growth is easily controlled and properly managed
Tiered storage strategies help to balance availability and costs
Let’s be realistic about cyber risks. Deal with real world cyber threats with incident response teams and a fully managed security service.
Need to turn data into insights that can drive better decision-making? We’ve got just the solution that can help optimise every aspect of business.
Get help solving legacy data centre challenges and build the data centre your business needs to succeed.